As specialist probate accountants, we will deal with all aspects of Probate and Estate Administration including:
- Research and assess the value of the deceased’s Estate
- Prepare Inheritance Tax accounts
- Deal with Income and Capital Gains Tax liabilities of the Estate
- Obtain the grant of probate
- Gather assets and pay creditors
- Advise beneficiaries and executors of the tax implications connected with selling any assets
- Prepare tax returns for personal representatives
- Provide final Estate accounts
We offer a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your case and how we can help you. Following this we will provide an estimate of the likely cost of our service.
Our costs are calculated by reference to the time spent on your affairs by the partners and staff and on the level of skill and responsibility required. We do not make any charge by reference to the value of the estate.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01202 590596. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.